WHO BENEFITS from YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS?

in Los Angeles, your generous contributions get delivered to local Green Organizations, including:

Algalita Marine Research Foundation (www.algalita.org)


Coalition for Clean Air (www.coalitionforcleanair.org)


Friends of Los Angeles River (http://folar.org)


Los Angeles Conservation Corps (www.lacorps.org)


Northeast Trees (www.northeasttrees.org)


Organic Farming Research Foundation (http://ofrf.org)


Santa Monica Baykeeper (www.smbaykeeper.org)


Surfrider Foundation (www.surfrider.org)


Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots (www.rootsandshoots.org)

Green Wish™ is a registered non-profit: 501-(c)3, EIN #37-1567309. 90% of all donations go directly to the beneficiaries, the remaining 10% goes to office costs. And we recycle.

 

          

    

 

 

Meet Us   |   Beneficiaries   |   Privacy Policy   |   Current Events    |   Press Kit   |   Contact Us   |   ©2009 Green Wish

Green Wish™ is a registered non-profit: 501-(c)3, EIN #37-1567309.

 

 

 

Art and design by Jenna DeAngeles.